Shadow background image

Residence and working permits

If you want to stay in Switzerland for more than 3 months you need a residence permit. We offer our assistance with all kinds of permits.

A residence permit is required for anyone who works during their stay in Switzerland or who stays in the country for more than three months. Switzerland applies a dual system to allowing non-Swiss manpower into the country. Wage earners from the EU/EFTA states benefit from the bilateral agreements. Skilled manpower from other countries is also admitted.