How do we understand the amendments to the Swiss Commercial Register?
In the following cases amendments to the Swiss Commercial Register are necessary. Let us explain.
If a firm is listed in the commercial register it needs to change its entry with every formal alteration it makes with in its company structures.
The following alterations result in a change in the commercial register:
Amendment of the articles of association
- Change of company name
- Change of head office
- Change of company’s purpose
Change of registered persons
- Additional person (e.g. a person that is authorised to sign – proxy holder)
- Change of information of registered person (e.g. new function, new name or new address)
- Discharge of registered person
- Transference of shares of a limited liability company (GmbH)